Our Product Specification:
– Fresh Ripe Pineapple
– Size: 1,000 gr up per fruits
– Taste: sweet, juicy, and fresh
– Features: clean, unwashed, shiny yellow color
– Carton Box with 8 pieces per box, or as customer requirement
-14Mts/ Rf cont 20 feet ; 24MTs/ Rf cont 40 feet
Scientific Name: Ananas comosus
The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with an edible multiple fruit consisting of coalesced berries, also called pineapples, and the most economically significant plant in the Bromeliaceae family.
Pineapples can be consumed fresh, cooked, juiced, or preserved. They are found in a wide array of cuisines. In addition to consumption, the pineapple leaves are used to produce the textile fiber piña in the Philippines, commonly used as the material for the men’s barong Tagalog and women’s baro’t saya formal wear in the country. The fiber is also used as a component for wallpaper and other furnishings. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple)
Fast facts on pineapples:
- Pineapples may help in a range of conditions, including asthma and diabetes.
- One cup of pineapple contains 82 calories and 131 percent of daily vitamin C needs.
- Pineapple can be added to kebabs, smoothies, and a whole range of salads.
- Pineapples should be picked when ripe because they do not continue to ripen once removed from the plant